Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Day 20: Pineapple Express

6x6
acrylic on panel

Today is my last day with my folks... I feel so sad leaving but I have to return to the mainland to my husband, dog and my day job. 

On a more happier note, I just found out that my painting's "Dog Park" image is now up on The Creek project. If you are familiar with Walnut Creek or if you like to shop, the project is located by Broadway Plaza across from Tiffany's, at the corner of Mt. Diablo and Main. www.facebook.com/livinginthecreek.

2 comments:

  1. Love your pineapple. Great comp and color. Love your paintings for the challenge. It was fun catching up. Congratulations on posting everyday Kaethe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bhavani! Don't have those expectations going forward...back to work tomorrow. I am going to try to see what I can fit in. I was even considering doing some ipad paintings but not sure.

      Delete