Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sushi

8x8
acrylic on cradled panel
Sold

I put what I think are the final touches on this today. We had an assignment from Tim Horn at our last critique class; paint what's on your table. Ok, I did buy this for lunch specifically thinking it would be a "pretty" table top item. Since I live on a boat...it was what was put on my stove top. The stove top acts as dish drainer, dog treat holder and prep surface. I do actually cook on it as well. I love sushi. Give me some soy sauce and wasabi!

2 comments:

  1. Great design with circles and diagonal rectangles repeating in just the right places.
    I love this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Juli! I didn't even think about shapes or direction! Thank you for sharing your process on your latest posting.

      Delete