Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Angel and the Bird

6x6
acrylic on gessobord
sold

I just got back from the Plein Air Convention and a girl's weekend in Laguna Beach. This painting is from a photo reference I took last year while at the Plein Air Convention in Monterey. I am so inspired! Its great to hear artists talks and see the demos. There are things that are starting to click. I had the most amazing experience getting my painting critiqued by Lori Putnam and Quang Ho. I want to finish that painting up before posting. More details to come.

4 comments:

  1. Love this one kaethe. Beautiful comp, color and light... How nice to have ur painting critiqued by the masters. I look forward to ur next post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great darks help my eye travel through the painting. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete