Sunday, September 11, 2016

Day 11

6x6
acrylic on cradled panel

Another scene from my walk on the beach in Carlsbad.

If you are in San Francisco, today( 9/11/16) is the reception for the Studio Gallery's "Delicious" group show, 2pm to 6pm There are a lot of great artists participating in the show. I heard Tim Horn, one of my mentors, might be there! You can see the paintings on line at the gallery's website. Click here. 
I hope to have Day 12 ready by tomorrow am!
To see the "30 in 30" challenge, hosted by artist Leslie Saeta, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful works! I look forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome and thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete
  2. This is stunning, Kaethe. You really captured the dazzle of the sunshine and the shadow pattern creates a wonderful compositional counterpoint. It's great!

    ReplyDelete